Treating Head Injuries and Concussions
Kirtley Thornton, PhD, a specialist in neuropsychology, cognitive rehabilitation, quantitative EEG
and neurotherapy for cognitive issues related to head injuries, learning and attention problems.
Psychotherapy Ethics and Social Media workshop presented by Rebecca Rucker and Ben Carrettin.
for a full program outline.
ISNR 23rd Annual Conference
Transforming the Field of Neurofeedback Through Clinical Practice,
Educational Applications and Research
Denver Marriott Tech Center
October 12-14, 2015 - Pre-conference Workshops
October 15-18, 2015 – Annual Conference
Do you have a question
Try the FAQ.
For nearly 40 years the professionals who
provide biofeedback services in Texas have been
served by the Biofeedback Society of Texas.
- President, MARK S. JONES, DMin, LPC, LMFT
- President Elect, DENNIS ROMIG, PhD
- Past President, TENLEY FUKUI, LPC
- Secretary, LINDSAY HOLLMULLER, LPC
- Treasurer, EILEEN MCDONALD, R.N. BSN
- LEIGH RICHARDSON, BCN, LPC
- SUSAN MARCUS-MENDOZA, PhD
- MARION ZAHN, PhD
Check out the online
for the latest information
about our society, annual
conferences and current
news about biofeedback.